1. Assist the director of internal audit to develop and improve the company's audit-related systems and workflow;
2. Assist in formulating audit programs, drafting audit reports and management proposals and other audit instruments;
3. Assist the director of internal audit to carry out various audits of the departments and subsidiaries;
4. Participate in the regular evaluation of the operation status of the Group's internal control system;
5. Responsible for and coordinating the communication with relevant departments during the audit process;
6. Responsible for file management of audit materials such as audit drafts and reports;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1、Bachelor degree or above in auditing, finance, accounting or related majors; experience in photovoltaic industry is preferred;
2, with more than 5 years of experience in auditing, familiar with auditing, finance, accounting work;
3, proficient in the establishment and operation of modern enterprise internal control systems, familiar with laws and regulations, possess a solid knowledge of accounting and auditing, familiar with the complete process and management of auditing;
4, able to independently carry out auditing work;
5, Possess strong written expression ability, good communication skills, as well as rigorous thinking and strong learning ability;
6, strong interpersonal communication, coordination and organizational skills, as well as a high level of teamwork and a strong sense of responsibility.
If You have ODM|OEM Requirement, Please Contact Us
Our professional team will provide the satisfactory customized production proposal for you